Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, July 10, 2020

Life of china

10:07 AM
                    Life in China as a Pakistani




I am Muhammad UmairmoneUmairmone I belong to Pakistan .. I have some experience about china

China is increasingly popular destination for students from around the world with the number of international students in china doubling in past years beacuse of Quality Education

I am in second year and second year is near to end my experience  is great here  I meet people from all over the world include indonesian , canadian ,and made great friendship with Chinese people ..

In first six months I studied chinese and passed hsk 4 .. That was great achievement of my life ..

When I moved to 4th semester my 3rd semester was near to end .. Unfortunately the covid 19 epidemic spread all over China ... Being a Pakistani in china i never feel alone  pakistani student don't feel that we are not out of country

There teachers and and people secure us well maybe we secure more because of Pakistan china  friendship

Our countries names are different but we are one
                     🇨🇳🇵🇰
Next
This is the most recent post.
Older Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer